Support "Saint Therese of Lisieux: A Gateway"
"Saint Therese of Lisieux: A Gateway" is a labor of love, the work of an American laywoman who has a full-time job. I maintain the site in my evening and weekend time. To keep it ad-free, I have financed it with my salary from my day job. My ministry of educating people about St. Therese and her spirituality receives no Church funding, but many people have contributed generously by permitting me to display their writings and photographs here. I want to accomplish much more to make St. Therese and her gentle Jesus known and loved, and I invite you to be partners with me. Please see below for ways to support this online apostolate. Thank you.
- Use the Amazon link above as your portal for shopping on Amazon.com. Please bookmark it. It costs you nothing, and I will receive a small percentage of your purchase price to support this apostolate. Thank you.
- To order books and resources about St. Therese and the Martin family, please visit my bookstore for St. Therese and the Martin family.
- Support the St. Therese site by visiting my personal Web site, "Graces," where you'll find:
- Resources for Advent
- For your holiday shopping, my article "Four Ways to Get the Most When You Shop Online"
- A select assortment of sources for alternative gifts that support religious communities
- A small bookstore of topics beyond Therese, including my hand-picked favorites on:
- To volunteer to promote the site, contribute content, do research, be an administrative assistant, or write book reviews, please click on "E-mail me" at the bottom left of the navigation column.
- If you are fluent in French and would be willing to contribute a few hours to editing or translating, please e-mail me.
- Visit and "like" the site's Facebook page.