Support "Saint Therese of Lisieux: A Gateway"
"Saint Therese of Lisieux: A Gateway" is a labor of love, the work of an American laywoman who has a full-time job. I maintain the site in my evening and weekend time. To keep it ad-free, I have financed it with my salary from my day job. My ministry of educating people about St. Therese and her spirituality receives no Church funding, but many people have contributed generously by permitting me to display their writings and photographs here. I want to accomplish much more to make St. Therese and her gentle Jesus known and loved, and I invite you to be partners with me. Please see below for ways to support this Web site and to make the spirituality of St. Therese better known. Thank you.
- Use the Amazon link above as your portal for shopping on Amazon.com. Please bookmark it.
- To volunteer to promote the site, contribute content, do research, be an administrative assistant, or write book reviews, please click on "E-mail me" at the bottom left of the navigation column.
- If you are fluent in French and would be willing to contribute a few hours to correcting the errors on the French portion of the site, please e-mail me.
- Buy books and DVDs about St. Therese from my bookstores for the United Kingdom, the United States, France, Canada (French language), and Canada (English language).
- Visit and "like" the site's Facebook page.