References to studies of St. Therese
alphabetically by the author's last name
- "Therese of Lisieux: Discovering the Mercy of God," by Colette Ackerman, OCD, in Emmanuel Magazine, October 1997
- “The Politics of the Little Way: Dorothy Day Reads Thérèse of Lisieux.” by Frederick C. Bauerschmidt. In American Catholic Traditions: Resources for Renewal. Sandra Yocum Mize and William L. Portier, eds. Maryknoll, N.Y.: Orbis Books, 1997, 77-95.
- The problem of combining spiritual direction and personal friendship: shown in the monastic life of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus and of the Holy Face, by Jacques dePaul Daley, O.S.B. Dissertation: Pontifical University of Thomas Aquinas at Rome, 1991.
- "The Beautiful Death of Therese of Lisieux and the Sufferings of the Tubercular Self," by Diana Neal. New Blackfriars 78 (915), 218–229. 1997.
- "The Imaginaire as Model of Mystical Experience," by Valerie White.
- "The Spirituality of Saint Therese of Lisieux As Seen in her Poetry," by Dr. James A. Wiseman, OSB. Communio: International Catholic Review 24 (1997):529-40